Friday, June 8, 2007

The drive home...

from my first interview in Seattle was not nearly as bad as the drive up! Although I did hit a LOT of traffic that did, every so often, come to a complete standstill. But I made it back home in MUCH shorter order (1.5 hours... as opposed to the 2.5 hour trip out).

So, here's another shot of traffic on the drive back (right about noontime)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOTS of bikes out here, more than I think I've seen anywhere outside of busy times at Shady Valley, or, well, anyday at the gap. Just across from the hotel were some condos... and there were 4 sportbikes parked there! Although, I must say... everyone I've seen riding has pretty much been in full rain-gear, or there was little or no chance of rain. So, it's time to break down and get a suit.

This was an interesting rig... whatcha think's in the bag?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, short update... time to get back to the job hunt!

No comments: