Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home....

... almost anyway.

The scenery through Eastern Washington was reminiscent of Eastern Wyoming... long green rolling hills .. HUGE hills.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The sunset that evening was really amazing... unfortunately it's difficult to capture... but here's an attempt :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We rolled into Olympia, WA last night and unfortunately were unable to get hold of our host! My sister and I seem to have had a communication problem at some point and I have not been able to reach her now for the past two days.

Oh well, we got an amazing rate on a really nice hotel just a couple miles up the street... and with Seattle not far we'll have plenty to do. I think today we may head into Tacoma and do the Boeing factory tour, then into Seattle and tour the market and Docks area.

On the way back I saw an indoor cart racing facility, so we may stop there so I can show Dave that his skills aren't what they used to be :)

No comments: