Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Almost done...

... with the trailer that is! I ran around everywhere today!! I got Northern to sign / notarize the 'certificate of origin' so that I could register the trailer and then returned that crazy heavy ramp. Then I went over to Lowes and got some mounting hardware and spray-paint for the wheel chocks, then by the dentist's office and wound up having to reschedule his DVD burner install b/c he was so booked up this evening.

Dave (my roomate), Devin and I then went out to Amigos for dinner on the deck since it was so nice out... after which Dave and I went on to Ken's to load both bikes on the trailer, position the wheel chocks and install them.

I painted the chocks a semi-gloss black



...and several broken bits later (turns out that widening a hole in metal can be a bit tough -- yes, we drilled the original holes too small)


... one more...


...we got them all mounted up!

A shot from the front...


and one from the back...

No comments: