Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Route Planning 1

So -- I'm having one hell of a time trying to figure out which awesome sights I just HAVE to see. I mean I know I definitely want to see the Tetons, Rushmore and Devil's Tower, and possibly a bit more in Yellowstone, but I'm not entirely sure beyond those things.

So, if anyone out there reading this can think of something cool along that northerly route POST UP in the comments on this blog entry and let me know!! Google maps has a cool little interface -- you can click the 'link to this page' button in the top right of the screen, copy the address from the address bar and paste it into a comment!

Here's an example showing the initial route -- anything along this route is good -- unless there's something spectacular that I just can't miss for which I might consider a more southerly route.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If time permits, bypass the Ogden/Boise route. Head NW by the Wind River Range, through the Tetons and Yellowstone. Check out Missoula, Kalispell, and Glacier NP. Double back through Creve Coeur and Spokane, or, if you're game, through southern Alberta and BC. For more specifics, ask.