Thursday, May 10, 2007

Photo Signing

lol. great night everyone -- thanks soooo much. Believe it or not you guys really are the reason that I made it through graduate school.... just knowing that I could hop on the bike almost any time and head to the store was enough most of the time -- and when it wasn't -- time to skip some class !!

LOL... obviously the latter didn't happen too often, but you guys really have been a huge part of my life the past year or two and I want to make sure you all knew just how big a part that was. Some of the best memories of my life are from that Valley and the friendships that I made there.

Sincerest Thanks to everyone!! Ya'll be good now, ya hear!? lol, a last bit of drawl for everyone there :)

Here's a few pics from the signing.

Wes & I cutting the cake (Rick was wanting to know which of us was the bride.. lol) Dave and Kim (owners of the Shady Valley Country Store made Wes and I a cake and fed us all ice cream!! Unfortunately I don't have a pic of either of them ;( They're so awesome for letting us characters hang out there day in / day out... taking care of us, patching us up when we crash...


... and some pics of all the hooligans (those that could make it)

Lane, Jason, Troy, Chris, Charlotte.


Table 1(closer): Me (yellow stripes), Henry, Tara, Leslie, Steph, Tim ..
Table 2: Joel, Dave (dave2), Jess, Wess, Tara, Mike, Chad, Troy, Chris... no one ever could get the chick in the back to talk to us ;(


Table 1(closer): Jason, Troy, Mike, Tanya, Wes, Jess, Chris
Table 2: Dave2, Tim, Wendy


Chris, Jason, Troy, and that stuck-up -- "bored" or whatever she was blond that wouldn't speak to anyone.


Notice the difference in photo quality here... this is where my camera phone takes over instead of Rick's 4 gazillion dollar setup! But, someone had to get a shot of the shot taker :) -- Leslie, Rick, Jess, Troy.


Henry, Tara, Rick, Leslie, Wes, Steph, Joel


Pic of a pic :) Thanks again everyone!!

No comments: